Download Microsoft Teams
RULES OF ONLINE CLASSROOM:
- It is MANDATORY for all students to enter his/her full name at the time of joining online class, as attendance will be marked accordingly. Unidentified students will be blocked / removed from the class.
- Students must join the class in “listen only” mode. Only Teacher is allowed to speak in online class.
- Public Chat must be used for asking questions to teacher regarding subject / lecture only. Foul language will not be tolerated. It will result in block / removal of student from the class. Remember it’s a class.
- Parents are advised to monitor their child activity during online classes. A child must not be left unattended as he/she might need parents’ assistance during online classes.
- Attendance is MANDATORY.
- Students are advised to choose a place at home where it’s quite (less noisy) and no background sound is interrupting Teacher’s voice.
- Student may attend the class using their cell phones, but we strongly recommend using Laptop / Desktop Computer System. Class may be interrupted on cell phone devices with unexpected phone calls or messages.
- If Student is using Laptop / Desktop Computer System, he/she is advised not to keep/use cell phones during class as it may interrupt the sound coming in headphones/speakers.
- It is recommended that students use headphones, as it will allow them to listen to Teacher’s lecture clearly.
- It is recommended to use “Google Chrome” browser to attend online classes. Google Chrome supports the platform resourcefully.
- You may join class again after meeting is ended or even if you get disconnected from the internet.